20-20 Technologies Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
20-20 Technologies Inc. (20-20), a subsidiary of Golden Gate Capital, is a software provider for interior design applications. It offers computer-aided design, business and manufacturing software for interior design and furniture industries. The company provides end-to-end solutions, encompassing the entire supply chain of plant floor to point of sale. It serves various furniture and interior design professionals, such as architects, manufacturers, interior designers, installers, homebuilders, home and office furniture dealers and retailers and remodelers. The company has operations spread across Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. 20-20 is headquartered in Laval, Quebec, Canada.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Key Facts
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Key Employees
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - History
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Business Description
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Strengths
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Opportunities
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Threats
- 20-20 Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Key Facts
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Key Employees
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., History
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Other Locations
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
- 20-20 Technologies Inc., Key Competitors