Taylor Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTaylor Corp (Taylor) is a graphics communications company. It involves in providing digital based printing and communication products and services. Taylor also provides products and services such as speciality plastic printing, screen printing, mobile engagement, corporate id, flexo labels, commercial web services, commercial sheet fed, bindery solutions, direct mail solutions, business forms, embossing, engraving and foiling solutions, kitting and fulfillment and marking devices. Its family of companies specializes in office products, custom personalized products, and specialty printing solutions ranging from business cards to packaging and point-of-sale products. Taylor offers these products and services to its clients from automotive, financial services, health care, insurance, non-profit, reseller, retail and small business sectors. Geographically, the company has operations in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, the UK, France, China, India, Bulgaria and the Philippines. Taylor is headquartered in North Mankato, Minnesota in the US.
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Taylor Corp - Key Facts
- Taylor Corp - Key Employees
- Taylor Corp - Major Products and Services
- Taylor Corp - History
- Taylor Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Taylor Corp - Business Description
- Taylor Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Taylor Corp - Strengths
- Taylor Corp - Weaknesses
- Taylor Corp - Opportunities
- Taylor Corp - Threats
- Taylor Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Taylor Corp, Key Facts
- Taylor Corp, Key Employees
- Taylor Corp, Major Products and Services
- Taylor Corp, History
- Taylor Corp, Other Locations
- Taylor Corp, Subsidiaries
- Taylor Corp, Key Competitors