Tanzania Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalData’s 'Tanzania Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Tanzanian insurance industry.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Tanzanian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Tanzanian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Tanzanian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Tanzanian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Tanzania -
Reasons to Buy
- It provides historical values for the Tanzanian insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Tanzanian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Tanzanian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Tanzanian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Penetration and Premium Trend
- Assets and Investments
- Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Premium and Density
- Key Indicators
- Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident
- Chapter 5 Reinsurance
- Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Five Insurers
- Market Share
- Chapter 7 Appendix