TVEL Fuel Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TVEL Fuel Company (TVEL), a subsidiary of TVEL, develops, fabricates and sells nuclear fuel as well as nuclear and non-nuclear products. It fabricates nuclear fuel for uranium-graphite reactors, water-water reactors, and fast neutron reactors, as well as for research and propulsion power installations. The company also manufactures non-nuclear products, such as zirconium, calcium, lithium and rare earth metals, as well as tubes, magnets and injection machines. The company is involved in mining and reprocessing of uranium ore, manufacturing of fuel assemblies and components. It also offers services related to design, licensing and scientific and technical support of fuel operation. TVEL is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.TVEL Fuel Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2018: Hanhikivi-1 NPP project needs to meet nuclear safety criteria — Finnish premier
Sep 21,2018: TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM will supply a qualification batch of superconductors for the Future Circular Collider
Jul 23,2018: TVEL Fuel Company of Rosatom adopts digitization strategy
Jul 20,2018: First Ukrainian nuclear power plant unit starts working solely on US fuel
Jul 10,2018: Ukraine’s energy ministry wants to resume joint construction of nuclear fuel plant with RussiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.