TUV Rheinland AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TUV Rheinland AG (TUV Rheinland) is an independent technical services provider. The company offers testing and assessment, training and qualification, inspection and supervision, consulting and project management, certification and auditing services. Its services portfolio includes testing, monitoring, development, promotes and certifies products, equipment, training, processes and management systems. The company serves various industries including automotive, chemical, commerce, construction and real estate, consumer goods and retail, education, energy and utilities, finance and insurance, food, health care, import-export, industrial manufacturing, infrastructure, leisure and tourism, and many others. It operates in various countries across Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. TUV Rheinland is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
TUV Rheinland AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 12,2018: Jolywood unveils new transparent mesh back cover to reduce the CNE of the bifacial system
Oct 02,2018: TUV Rheinland s Green Product Mark wins international recognition from Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
Jun 20,2018: TUV Rheinland Shines at SNEC 2018, the biggest PV Power Expo in China
Jun 07,2018: Yingli's PANDA BIFACIAL Module Became the World's First Bifacial Module Certified by CGC, UL, and TUV Rheinland
Jun 07,2018: JA Solar's Bifacial Mono PERC Double Glass Module Receives TUV Rheinland Certificate on Solar Power GenerationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.