TUV Rheinland AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TUV Rheinland AG (TUV Rheinland) is a provider of technical services offering testing, inspection, and certification services to customers across diverse industries. Its services include inspection and certification of construction materials, fire protection, explosion protection, facilities management and real estate operations, cloud security certification, strategic consulting, operation of vocational training centers and visual inspection. TUV Rheinland offers its services to construction and real estate, educational institutions, healthcare, automotive, metals, food, telecommunications, banks, agriculture, and others. The company also offers training and consulting services for its customers. It has operations across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Americas. TUV Rheinland is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
TUV Rheinland AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2017: JinkoSolar breaks world record in solar cell conversion efficiency
Oct 17,2017: Wind energy: TUV Rheinland hands over type certificate to Ming Yang
Aug 17,2017: Krasny Kotelshchik Confirms Status of a Quality Oriented Enterprise
Aug 02,2017: LONGi Solar pushes mainstream mono-PERC module to 325.6W
Jul 26,2017: Wind energy: TUV Rheinland achieves new accreditationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.