TPI Composites Inc (TPIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TPI Composites Inc (TPI) is a provider of wind energy products and composite materials. The company designs and manufactures composite wind blades and provides single source solutions to the global wind turbine manufacturers. The company also provides precision molding and assembly systems used for wind blades to original equipment manufacturers. It also offers wind blade inspection and repair services. TPI also designs and manufactures composite solutions for the transportation industry. The company operates manufacturing facilities across the US, China, Mexico and Turkey. Some of its wind blade customers include GE Wind, Vestas, Gamesa and Nordex. TPI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
TPI Composites Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 19,2018: Vestas signs supply agreement with TPI Composites for V150-4.2 MW blade production
Nov 15,2017: TPI Composites, Inc. Announces Advanced Technology Center in Kolding, Denmark
Nov 08,2017: TPI Composites, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Results and Long-term Supply Agreement with Proterra
Oct 30,2017: TPI Appoints Joseph Kerkhove as Senior Vice President, Strategic Markets
Oct 02,2017: TPI Composites appoints new board of directorKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company