TOKIN Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TOKIN Corporation (TOKIN), a subsidiary of KEMET Corporation,is a manufacturer of electronic components. The company manufactures energy devices such as tantalum capacitors,Proadlizer and electric double layer capacitors; network devices such as transmitting communication devices and miniature relays; and functional devices such as sensors, electromagnetic devices, and piezoelectric devices. TOKINmanufactures its components using materials such as tantalum, conductive polymers, active carbon, ferrite, magnets, metals and piezoelectric ceramics. The company caters to the telecommunication infrastructure, digital consumer electronics, medical industries, automotive electronics, mobile equipment, medical equipment, environmental and welfare industries. The company has operational presence in North America, Europe and Asia. TOKIN is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
TOKIN Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2016: NEC Tokin Develops FMQ Type Super Capacitor with 105 °C FeatureReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- TOKIN Corporation - Key Facts
- TOKIN Corporation - Key Employees
- TOKIN Corporation - Major Products and Services
- TOKIN Corporation - History
- TOKIN Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- TOKIN Corporation - Business Description
- TOKIN Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TOKIN Corporation - Strengths
- TOKIN Corporation - Weaknesses
- TOKIN Corporation - Opportunities
- TOKIN Corporation - Threats
- TOKIN Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 08, 2016: NEC Tokin Develops FMQ Type Super Capacitor with 105 °C Feature
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- TOKIN Corporation, Key Facts
- TOKIN Corporation, Key Employees
- TOKIN Corporation, Major Products and Services
- TOKIN Corporation, History
- TOKIN Corporation, Subsidiaries
- TOKIN Corporation, Key Competitors