TIBCO Software Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TIBCO Software Inc (TIBCO), a subsidiary of Vista Equity Partners, is a provider of middleware and infrastructure software. It provides diverse software products in areas such as service-oriented architecture and core infrastructure, business optimization, and process automation and collaboration. Its professional services include consulting services such as systems planning and design, installation and systems integration. The company also provides training program for customers and partners. It offers software support and maintenance options to its customers. The company serves healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, energy, retail, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, government and insurance industries, among others. It has a presence in Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. TIBCO is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
TIBCO Software Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2018: TIBCO Recognized by SIIA for Best Big Data Tool and Platform
Jun 06,2018: TIBCO Software Acquires Integration Platform-as-a-Service Leader Scribe Software
May 02,2018: TIBCO Software Named a Leader in Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management
Apr 24,2018: TIBCO Recognized in Dresner Advisory Services' 2018 Cloud Computing and Business Intelligence Market Study
Jan 30,2018: TIBCO names Matt Quinn as chief operating officerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.