Sutter Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sutter Health (Sutter Health) is a non-profit healthcare service provider, which provides health care service through its hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, cardiac centers, cancer centers, rehabilitation centers and others. It serves communities across Northern California- in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Central Valley, the Sacramento region and the northern and southern coastal areas. The organization also offers services in other areas, including Hawaii and Southern California. Sutter Health offers carries out transplants, advanced treatments for cancer and surgical techniques and delivery services. Its affiliated and aligned doctors, hospitals and specialty care centers partner to provide patients medical care personalized to their needs. Sutter Health is headquartered in Sacramento, California, the US.
Sutter Health Key Recent Developments
Sep 13,2018 TOPC : BenefitMall Announces Partnership with Sutter Health Plus[Newswire : MarketLine – PRN ]
Jul 16,2018 Brian Alexander Named Sutter Roseville Medical Center CEO
Mar 20,2018 Steve Wigginton Chosen to Lead Sutter Health | Aetna Joint Venture
Jan 18,2018 Sutter Health Improves Asthma Pilot Program by Expanding Telemedicine
Oct 17,2017 Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital to Re-Open TuesdayReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.