Super League In-Depth Analysis: Crédit Agricole Wealth Management 2017 - Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Crédit Agricole Wealth Management 2017, is a comprehensive analysis of Crédit Agricole’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in France, Crédit Agricole is a banking group that serves 52 million clients across 50 countries. It operates through four business divisions: specialized financial services, large customers, retail banking, and asset gathering. Asset gathering hosts Indosuez Wealth Management, while the private banking entities of LCL and regional banks are located under the retail banking division.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Insight into Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
Reasons to buy
- In January 2016 Crédit Agricole unified its numerous international private banking operations under the Indosuez Wealth Management brand.
- Indosuez Wealth Management is refocusing its activities on customers resident in countries that comply with automatic tax information exchange regulations, leading to outflows of around €10bn ($10.5bn) worth of assets during 2016-17.
- Indosuez launched the Shaping Indosuez 2020 business plan at the end of 2016 to boost its presence in its target markets, as well as profitability.
- Indosuez Wealth Management is targeting strong growth in Asia Pacific through acquisitions.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Crédit Agricole Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
- Executive Summary
- Financial Performance
- Customers & Products
- Marketing & Advertising