Sumi-Eagle Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sumi-Eagle Corp (Sumi-Eagle) is a chemicals trading company, which specializes in the import and export of chemicals, electronic materials and synthetic resins. Its product portfolio includes solvents, resins, silicones, monomers, additives, pigments and other products such as plasticizers, poriol, glycol ethers, organic acid, amines, phenols, oils and fatty acids, synthetic rubber, isocyanate, inorganic chemicals and food additives. The products are used as raw materials in manufacturing paint and printing inks, adhesives, resins, urethane, surfactant and others. The company is a sole agent for certain producers. It has operations in Japan, China and South Korea. Sumi-Eagle is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Key Facts
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Key Employees
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Major Products and Services
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - History
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Company Statement
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Business Description
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Strengths
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Weaknesses
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Opportunities
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Threats
- Sumi-Eagle Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Key Facts
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Key Employees
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Major Products and Services
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, History
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Other Locations
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Subsidiaries
- Sumi-Eagle Corp, Key Competitors