Success Case Study: Saathi Pads - Disrupting the feminine hygiene sector with an eco-friendly, natural, and safe alternative
Saathi, a social enterprise, designed a natural, sustainable, and safe alternative to sanitary pads with the intention of making it accessible to the millions of rural women in India.
Disrupting the feminine hygiene sector with an eco-friendly, natural, and safe alternative.
Reasons to buy
- The company’s innovative sanitary pads are offered at a subsidized price to make them affordable for women in rural India.
- Saathi has been lauded for its efforts in creating safe and sustainable solutions to tackle India’s waste management challenges.
- Incorporating ethical credentials into the business model to benefit consumers, the brand, and the community as a whole offers a unique point of differentiation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What?
- 3. Why?
- 4. Take-out
- 5. Appendix