Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in New Zealand - 2017
GlobalData’s Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in New Zealand - 2017, report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the New Zealand reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates during the review period (2013-2017).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of New Zealand reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the New Zealand reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in New Zealand -
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the New Zealand reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in New Zealand.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in New Zealand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Market Conditions
- Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Chapter 5 Country Risk
- Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Premium Ceded
- Chapter 7 Distribution
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Appendix