Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Taiwan - 2017
GlobalData’s Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Taiwan - 2017, report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Taiwanese reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Taiwanese reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Taiwanese reinsurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Taiwanese reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Taiwanese reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Taiwanese insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Taiwanese reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Taiwanese reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Taiwan -
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the Taiwanese reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Taiwanese reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Taiwan.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Taiwan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Taiwanese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Taiwanese reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Taiwanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Market Conditions
- Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Chapter 5 Country Risk
- Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Premium Accepted
- Premium Ceded
- Chapter 7 Distribution
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Appendix