Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Japan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Japan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Japanese reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Japanese reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Japanese reinsurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Japanese reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Japanese reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Japanese insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Japanese reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by Japanese reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan.
- It provides historical values for the Japanese reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Japanese reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Japan.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Japan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Market Conditions
- Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Chapter 5 Country Risk
- Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Chapter 7 Distribution
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Appendix