Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData’s Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022, report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the UAE life insurance segment, and a comparison of the UAE life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the UAE economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UAE life insurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the UAE life insurance industry.
- Comparison of UAE life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the UAE economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- UAE insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- UAE life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by UAE life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in the UAE.
- It provides historical values for the UAE life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the UAE life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the UAE life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in the UAE.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in the UAE and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UAE life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UAE insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Executive Summary
- Market Conditions
- Business Environment
- Regulatory Risk
- Country Risk
- Market Structure
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Landscape