Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Morocco - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Morocco - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021, report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Moroccan general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Moroccan general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses and combined ratio during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Moroccan economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Moroccan general insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Moroccan general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Moroccan general insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Moroccan economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Morocco's insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Morocco's general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Moroccan general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Morocco.
- It provides historical values for the Moroccan general insurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Moroccan general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Moroccan general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Morocco.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Moroccan general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Morocco, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Moroccan general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Morocco's general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Moroccan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Executive Summary
- Market Conditions
- Business Environment
- Regulatory Risk
- Country Risk
- Market Structure
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Other Insurance
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitor Profiles