State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom (ROSATOM) is the Russian Federation national nuclear corporation. It provides a wide range of services in the nuclear production chain, from uranium exploration and mining, uranium conversion and enrichment, nuclear fuel fabrication, mechanical engineering, NPP design and construction, power generation, nuclear facility decommissioning, and nuclear fuel and radioactive waste management. ROSATOM integrates various enterprises and organizations, including research institutes in civilian and defense sectors. The company also participates in mining projects in the Arctic region. ROSATOM is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom Key Recent Developments
Nov 26,2018 ROSATOM has piloted an innovative annealing technology enabling life-extension of large-capacity reactors
Nov 22,2018 ROSATOM and German companies discussed prospects for business cooperation
Nov 14,2018 Start of the core catcher installation at Kursk NPP-2 Unit 1
Nov 13,2018 Rosatom opened representative office in Japan
Nov 09,2018 S. Korea, Russia expand nuclear decommissioning technology cooperationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.