Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. (Starkey), formerly Starkey Laboratories, Inc., is a hearing technology company. It designs, manufactures and distributes comprehensive digital hearing systems including behind-the-ear instruments, receiver-in-canal instruments, invisible-in-the-canal instruments, completely-in-canal instruments; custom hearing aids; tinnitus treatment solutions; hearing amplifiers; and hearing aid accessories such as mobile applications, hearing protection products and custom audio and communication solutions. It conducts research and development activities through Starkey Hearing Research Center (SHRC) in Berkeley, California, the US. The company sells its products through its affiliate companies and a network of hearing professionals in the Americas, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Australia. Starkey is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the US.
Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2018: Starkey Hearing Technologies Recognized as Manufacturing Leadership Awards 2018 Winner
Dec 05,2017: Starkey Hearing Technologies to Open New State-of-the-Art Canadian Headquarters
Sep 06,2017: Starkey Hearing Technologies Announces Keynote Speakers and Breakthrough Technology at 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Aug 28,2017: Starkey Hearing Technologies Introduces a New Dimension in Hearing Health with iQ Hearing Aid Line Based on Virtual Reality Research
Aug 07,2017: Starkey Hearing Technologies appoints Achin Bhowmik, Ph.D., as CTO and EVP of engineeringReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.