Stanwell Corp Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Stanwell Corporation Limited (Stanwell) is a diversified energy company that generates, trades, and sells electricity. It produces electricity from coal, gas, diesel, and hydro sources. The company also trades gas, coal, and electricity products. Stanwell owns and operates power stations across Queensland. The company retails electricity to commercial and industrial end-users in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory. Stanwell is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Stanwell Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 04,2018: Comet Ridge: Mahalo Gas Purchase Option Extended and Modified
Sep 04,2018: Queensland Government to establish a third energy generator
Oct 24,2017: Stopping LNP electricity privatisation lowers electricity prices: study
Oct 16,2017: ACCC report shows Labor lowering costs, LNP drove electricity prices up
Jul 27,2017: Sedgman wins tailings dewatering contractReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.