Standardkessel Baumgarte Holding GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Standardkessel Baumgarte Holding GmbH (SBHG), a subsidiary of JFE Engineering Corp, is a plant engineering and construction company offering systems and services for power plants, generating energy from biomass, waste materials, heat and primary fuels. It offers systems to recover energy from biomass, waste heat from gas turbines, waste materials and primary fuels. SBHG provides services engineering, assembling, commissioning, modernisation optimisation, erection, maintenance and plant operation. Moreover, the company offers the entire design and coordination of an energy production project from a single source. The company serves various energy supply companies, municipal governments, public utilities and industrial firms. SBHG is headquartered in Duisburg, Germany.
Standardkessel Baumgarte Holding GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2018: Official handover of the palm paper waste heat recovery boiler
Feb 09,2018: Standardkessel Baumgarte Company wins a contract from MVV Environment Baldovie for Waste-to-Energy Power Plant in Scotland
Feb 06,2018: Standardkessel Baumgarte supplies steam generator for highly efficient combined-cycle power plant in Cologne
Jan 31,2018: Standardkessel Baumgarte receives the order for the construction of a turnkey energy from waste plant in Scotland
Jul 20,2017: Construction of the Speyside biomass-fired plant in time lapse: StandardkesselReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.