St. Joseph Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
St. Joseph Health (SJH) is a not-for-profit, integrated Catholic healthcare delivery system sponsored by St. Joseph Health Ministry. It provides a wide range of care facilities including acute care hospitals, hospice care, home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient services, community clinics and physician groups. The organization serves distinct communities within three general regions including Northern California; Southern California; and west Texas/ eastern New Mexico. All of SJH hospital and home health entities are accredited by the Joint Commission. Under community benefit program, it provides health and other social programs and donations, health education, charity care and other services. SJH is headquartered in in Irvine, California, the US.
St. Joseph Health Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2017: St. Joseph's Health names Spinale to new chief medical officer position
May 23,2017: Clearsense Expands Relationship with St. Joseph Health
May 11,2017: St. Joseph Health Selects AMN Healthcare for Enterprise Workforce Solutions
Apr 19,2017: Huntington Hospital and Providence St. Joseph Health pact expands access to quality care
Mar 28,2017: Dr. Scott F. Rusk named chief medical officer of St. Joseph Hospital in OrangeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.