Spectrum Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Spectrum Health System (Spectrum) is a not-for-profit health care system that offers healthcare services through its medical centers, regional community hospitals, a multispecialty medical group, affiliate physicians and a health plans. The organization specializes in offering services in the areas of cancer, continuing care, digestive disease, heart and vascular, lungs, breathing and sleep, neurosciences, orthopedics, outpatient services, pediatrics, transplant, and women's health. Spectrum also offers online services that provide free access to the patient’s personal health care information. The organization offers its services through Big Rapids Hospital, Blodgett Hospital, Butterworth Hospital, Gerber Memorial Hospital and Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. Spectrum is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the US.
Spectrum Health System Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2017: Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems: Proven Supply Chain Optimization Strategies Help Spectrum Health Reduce Logistical Costs and Stock Outs
Jun 27,2017: Spectrum Health names new leadership for hospital, medical groups
Jun 23,2017: 6 latest hospital, health system CFO moves
Jun 21,2017: Spectrum Health Systems’ New England Recovery Center Announces Insurance Contract with Beacon Health Options
Jun 20,2017: Spectrum Health CFO to retireReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.