Spain Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018
Spain Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Reasons to buy
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Spain to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Spain both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
- 2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
- 3 Renewable Energy Policy, Spain
- 3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Major Policies and Incentives
- 3.2.1 Renewable Energy, Targets
- 3.2.2 Legislation Enacted in 2012 and 2013
- 3.2.3 The Royal Decree Law 1/2012
- 3.2.4 The Royal Decree Law 13/2012
- 3.2.5 The Royal Decree Law 15/2012
- 3.2.6 Royal Decree 900/2015 on Self-consumption
- 3.2.7 Royal Decree 413/2014 on Electricity Generation
- 3.2.8 Sustainable Economy Act
- 3.2.9 Feed-in Tariffs for Renewable Power
- 3.2.10 Feed-in Premiums
- 3.2.11 Auctions for Renewable Energy
- 3.2.12 Tax Regulation Mechanisms
- 3.2.13 Energy Saving and Diversification Investment Fund
- 3.2.14 Certification Program for RES Installation
- 3.3 PAREER Program
- 3.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power
- 3.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind Power
- 3.5.1 Mandatory Local Content Requirement
- 3.5.2 Grid Connection of Small Wind Turbines
- 3.5.3 Offshore Wind Power Regulations
- 3.5.4 Offshore Wind Power Demonstration Projects
- 3.6 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Bioenergy
- 3.7 Policy Support for Energy Efficiency
- 3.7.1 Technical Building Code
- 3.7.2 Energy Saving and Efficiency Action Plan 2011-2020
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Market Definitions
- 4.1.1 Power
- 4.1.2 Installed Capacity
- 4.1.3 Electricity Generation
- 4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
- 4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Bibliography
- 4.4 Methodology
- 4.5 Coverage
- 4.5.1 Secondary Research
- 4.5.2 Primary Research
- 4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 4.6 Contact Us
- 4.7 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Abbreviations