Southern Company Gas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Southern Company Gas (SCG), formerly AGL Resources Inc., is an energy services holding company with operations in natural gas distribution, retail operations, wholesale services and midstream operations. It serves utility customers through its regulated distribution subsidiaries in the states of Illinois, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, Tennessee and Maryland. SCG also serves retail energy customers and customer service contracts through Southstar Energy Services, LLC (SouthStar) and Nicor Energy Services Company (Pivotal Home Solutions). The company’s other non-utility businesses include asset management for natural gas wholesale customers through Sequent Energy Management and ownership and operation of natural gas storage facilities. SCG serves households and businesses. The company is a subsidiary of Southern Company. SCG is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Southern Company Gas Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: US Energy Agency To Take On $50-Billion Pipeline Backlog As Senate Acts
Aug 02,2017: Williams Partners, Southern Expand Capacity Of Transco Pipeline In Georgia
Aug 01,2017: Williams Partners Joins With Southern Company And Expands Pipeline Capacity To Serve Growing Georgia Natural Gas Markets
Aug 01,2017: DEP Hosts Public Hearing On Pipeline
Jul 21,2017: Three-state Natural Gas Pipeline Project To Impact Environment, Regulators SayReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.