Southern California Gas Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas), a subsidiary of Sempra Energy, is an energy utility that stores, transmits and distributes natural gas. The utility serves commercial, industrial, utility electricity generation and wholesale customers in Central and Southern California. It serves through natural gas franchises in its service territory, which ranges from San Luis Obispo, California in the north to the Mexican border in the south excluding San Diego County and extending to the desert area of San Bernardino County. It purchases natural gas from Canada, the US Rockies and southwestern US. SoCalGas is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Southern California Gas Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 05,2017: SoCalGas Says May Withdraw Gas From Aliso Canyon, Calif. Facility
Jul 31,2017: Gas Facility Resumes Operations 21 Months After Big Blowout
Jul 30,2017: Porter Ranch Residents Want Gas Facility To Remain Closed, Urge Legislators To Take It To Supreme Court
Jul 28,2017: L.A. County Seeks To Block Reboot Of Troubled Gas Storage Site
Jul 24,2017: County Of Los Angeles Seeks Injunctive Relief To Stop Reopening Of Aliso Canyon Gas FieldReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.