Southern California Edison Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Southern California Edison Company (SCE), a subsidiary of Edison International, is an electric utility that generates, procures, sources, and supplies electricity. The company generates electricity from various sources including natural gas, hydro, nuclear, solar, and oil and gas. It sources remaining energy and local grid support from third parties such as cogeneration, biomass, small hydro, wind, geothermal, solar, and CDWR. SCE transmits electricity through a network of overhead and underground lines and substations. The company serves interdepartmental, railroads and railways, industrial, agricultural, public street and highway lighting, commercial, and residential customers in Central, Coastal and Southern California, excluding the City of Los Angeles and some other cities. SCE is headquartered in Rosemead, California, the US.
Southern California Edison Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2017: NRG Begins Deployment of More than 60 Megawatts of Commercial and Industrial Preferred Resource Programs in Southern California
Apr 11,2017: Advanced Microgrid Solutions to Design, Install and Operate 40 MWh of Advanced Energy Storage Systems at Select U.S. Walmart Stores
Apr 07,2017: Settlement Talks Announced in Suit Challenging Nuclear Fuel Storage at San Onofre
Mar 06,2017: SCE Seeks New Distributed Energy Resources in the Goleta Area
Jan 30,2017: Innovative Battery Storage Facility at SCE’s Mira Loma Substation Allows for More RenewablesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.