South Korea Beer and Cider Market Insights 2017
GlobalData’s South Korea Beer and Cider Market Insights 2017 report provides a complete overview of the South Korea beer and cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2016 performance and 2017 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details -
Reasons to buy
- 2011-2016 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2017 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2016, with 2017 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer and cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer and cider market.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the South Korea beer and cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the South Korea beer and cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
- Executive Summary
- The demand for premium Beer products dominated the South Korean market
- Market Context
- Market Environment
- All Commercial Beverages Overview
- Table South Korea All Commercial Beverage Market (Th Hectoliters), 2000-2017F
- All Commercial Beverage Performance
- Emerging Trends
- Table Alcoholic Beverages Consumption Volume & Growth by Category, 2015-16
- Table Alcoholic Beverages Litres of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Volume & Growth by Category, 2015-16
- Emerging Trends - Beer Price Segmentation Performance
- Emerging Trends - Beer Type Performance
- Emerging Trends – Beer Alcoholic Strength Performance
- Brands and Private Label
- Key Beer Brands by Price Segment
- Key Beer Brands by Beer Type
- Key Beer Brands by Alcoholic Strength
- Key Beer Brands by Geographic Scope
- Beer and Cider Private Label Penetration
- Market Share by Brewer
- Hitie Brewery Co lost market share as Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co and Heineken Korea enhanced brand growth
- Market Share by Brewer & Leading Brewers Performance – Beer
- Leading Brewers Performance - Beer
- Packaging Trends
- There was little pack innovation within the South Korean market
- Beer and Cider Packaging Trends
- Channel and Pricing Trends
- Off-Premise channels outpaced on-Premise competitors
- Beer Channel and Pricing Trends - Volume vs Value
- Beer Price Segment by Volume
- Beer Channel and Pricing Trends - Average Prices
- Cider Channel and Pricing Trends - Volume vs Value
- Cider Price Segment by Volume
- The key winners and losers for alcoholic drinks in 2017 are predicted to be...
- Research Methodology
- Product Definitions
- Packaging Definitions
- Channel Definitions