South Carolina Electric & Gas Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
South Carolina Electric & Gas Company (SCE&G), a subsidiary of Scana Corporation, is an energy utility that generates, transmits, distributes and trades of electricity; and purchases, transports and sells natural gas. The company generates electricity through diverse energy sources such as nuclear, coal, natural gas, hydro and solar. Its services cater to customers from various industries such as chemicals, educational services, paper products, food products, lumber and wood products, health services, textile manufacturing, rubber and miscellaneous plastic products and fabricated metal products. The company provides electricity services in the central, southern and southwestern portions of South Carolina; and distributes natural gas in South Carolina. SCE&G is headquartered in Cayce, South Carolina, the US.
South Carolina Electric & Gas Company Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2018: SCE&G to Use Helicopter to Perform Line Work in West Columbia area
Apr 18,2018: South Carolina Senate passes rate cut, threatening merger
Apr 17,2018: NRC to Hold Open House to Discuss 2017 Performance of Summer Nuclear Power Plant
Apr 16,2018: SCE&G Contractor to Conduct Controlled Underground Blasting in West Columbia for Installation of New Power Poles
Apr 12,2018: Williams Partners Seeks FERC Approval For Southeastern Trail Expansion Project To Serve Growing Demand For Natural Gas In Mid-Atlantic And Southeastern U.S.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.