Solid-State EV Batteries - Thematic ResearchGlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.Reasons to buy
Solid-State EV Batteries - Thematic Research
This report focuses on solid-state batteries. This emerging field of energy-storage devices seeks to replace the potentially volatile liquid electrolyte in today’s lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries with more stable solid materials.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem -
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
- Table Figure 1: Who are the big players and where do their strengths lie?
- Technology briefing
- Table Figure 2: How do lithium-ion and solid-state batteries work?
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Table Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Table Figure 3: Growth of electric vehicle and advanced battery volumes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Table Figure 4: The key M&A transactions associated with the lithium-ion batteries
- Value chain
- Table Figure 5: The battery industry value chain
- Companies section
- Potential pitfalls of solid-state battery investment
- Appendix: Our "Thematic" research methodology
- Traditional thematic research does a poor job of picking winners and losers
- Introducing GlobalData's thematic engine
- This is how it works
- Table Figure 6: Five-step approach for generating a sector scorecard
- How our research reports fit into our overall research methodology
- About GlobalData
- Contact us