Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente S.A. (SLR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. (Solaria) is a manufacturer and supplier of photovoltaic (PV) modules and cells, and provider of turnkey projects. It designs, manufactures, supplies, and installs PV and thermal solutions for power generation. Its product portfolio includes PV modules and panels, solar thermal collectors and solar kit. Solaria offers custom operation and maintenance services including preventive and predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, monitoring, operation and reporting, asset management, warranty management and spare parts. It manages and operates photovoltaic plants in Spain, Brazil, Czech Republic, Greece, France, Germany, Italy and Uruguay. Solaria is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente S.A. Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2017: Solaria energia y medio ambiente,s.a. Connect to the network and start the commercial operation of natelu s.a its second plant of generation of photovoltaic solar energy in urugua
Feb 28,2017: Solaria Energia Y Medio Ambiente, SA Publishes Positive Results in 2016 and Prosigues its New Phase of Expansion
Nov 14,2016: Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente S.A. Publishes Positive Results in the First 9 Months of 2016 and Prosigues its new Phase of Expansion
Sep 30,2016: Solaria : Positive Results In The First Half Of 2016
Sep 13,2016: Uruguay to diversify energy matrix with IIC loans to solar PV plantsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company