SolarWinds, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SolarWinds, Inc. (SolarWinds) is a provider of information technology (IT) products and services. The company designs, develops, markets, sells, and supports enterprise-class IT and infrastructure management software and offers its solutions to IT professionals in various organizations worldwide. Its product offerings ranges from individual software tools to comprehensive software products, which help in resolving problems encountered by IT and DevOps professionals on a daily basis. Its customers include small and mid-sized businesses, large enterprises, managed service providers and local, state and federal government entities. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in Sweden, Czech Republic, India, Ireland, Japan, Poland, Singapore, Australia, the Netherlands and the US. SolarWinds is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
SolarWinds, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2017: SolarWinds Simplifies Enterprise Network Management with New Products
Apr 25,2017: SolarWinds announces Rani Johnson as chief information officer
Feb 15,2017: SolarWinds IT management platform evaluated for government security deployment
Feb 14,2017: SolarWinds receives Common Criteria Certification for IT Management Platform from SSCS
Jan 25,2017: SolarWinds receives accolades for business and product excellence in 2016Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.