Societe Tunisienne de l'Electricite et du Ga.- Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Societe Tunisienne de l'Electricite et du Gaz (STEG) is a non-administrative Tunisian public company that produces liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and electricity. It also transports and distributes electricity and natural gas. It generates electricity from various sources including steam, gas, cycles combined, central diesel, hydraulic, and wind sources. The company transmits electricity through a network of substations and HV lines; and distributes it through medium and low voltage lines. The company also carries out the development and land distribution of natural gas. STEG serves various customers such as domestic, industrial, agricultural, and administrative customers. STEG is headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia.
Societe Tunisienne de l'Electricite et du Gaz Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2020: Engie and Nareva partner up to build solar power plant in Tunisia
Dec 17,2019: Scatec Solar awarded projects totaling 360 MW in Tunisia
Nov 06,2019: Quadran International’s floating solar project in Tunisia wins the French public funding FASEP”, dedicated to studies and assistance to the private sector
Aug 05,2019: Efacec strengthens the electric power grid in Tunisia with 25 substations
May 03,2019: Eni and ETAP partner to develop renewable energy projects in TunisiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.