Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland, 2017
Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland, 2017 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swiss tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Although the overall market for tobacco products in Switzerland is in decline, the market for smoking tobacco is growing again, returning to growth after a change to the tax regime for fine cut led to a downturn in demand in 2010.
Reasons to buy
- Smoking tobacco accounted for a small percentage of the tobacco products market in 2015 but volumes had increased by a considerable amount between 2005 and 2015.
- The market for fine cut tobacco (FCT) had been growing rapidly over the past decade.
- Imports of smoking tobacco have risen significantly as the demand for fine cut has expanded.
- In 2015 JTI, Pöschl, Santa Fe and STG were the leading suppliers.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Market context
- 03 Market size and structure
- 04 Production and trade
- 05 Taxation and retail prices
- 06 Manufacturers and brands
- 07 The smoking population
- 08 Operating constraints
- 09 Distribution
- 10 Prospects and forecasts
- 11 Appendix