Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2020
Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Poland. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Total tobacco sales in 2019 were forecast at 45,570 tons. Volumes have been on a relatively step downward trajectory during the last decade falling by around 29.2% since 2009. The market is dominated by manufactured cigarettes. These accounted for 94.8% of volumes in 2019. Smokeless tobacco is a relatively small market. Total sales amounted to less than 0.1% of total tobacco volumes in 2019 or 32 tons.
Reasons to Buy
- Analysis of smokeless tobacco sales indicates that despite the small size of the market it has recently been buoyant. The sector is now 43.5% more than its size in 2009, standing at 32 tons in 2019.
- The 2019 study cited earlier suggests that 21% of adults were daily smokers and a further 1.3% occasional smokers in 2019.
- India is the omly source of imports for Poland.
- Annual per capita consumption rates are forecast to decline from 0.85g per person in 2020 to 0.78g per person in 2030, a fall of 7.6%.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Market context
- Market size and structure
- Production and trade
- Taxation and retail prices
- Manufacturers and brands
- Operating constraints
- Prospects and forecasts
- Contact Us