Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2017
Smokeless Tobacco in Poland, 2017 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Polish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
In contrast to some other East European countries, the Polish market for smokeless tobacco has recently been quite buoyant, albeit still quite small and consisting entirely of nasal snuff.Total sales of smokeless tobacco are estimated to have risen in 2015 although this accounts only a marginal share of total tobacco volumes.
Reasons to buy
- Volumes dropped back marginally in 2012 but have since strengthened with sales up to a new high, in 2015.
- Import volumes were up in 2014 to their highest since 2010. No change in import volumes were recorded for 2015.
- As of July 1, 2016, smokeless tobacco products within Poland are subject to a specific excise duty of PL141.29 per kg.
- Use of smokeless tobacco products remains relatively low and is confined to snuff, which is reported to be mainly used in the Kashubia and Kociewie regions of northern Poland and in Silesia in the south of the country.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Market context
- Market size and structure
- Production and trade
- Taxation and retail prices
- Manufacturers and brands
- Operating constraints
- Prospects and forecasts