Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2017
Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2017 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Cigarettes and smoking tobacco are by far the most popular products for Dutch smokers and interest in smokeless tobacco is marginal and declining. Smokeless tobacco is a niche sector and has a negligible share of the overall market in 2015.
Reasons to buy
- Pruim is by far the biggest segment although volumes have fallen. Nasal snuff, in contrast, is a more minor market.
- De Kralingse based at Kralingse, Rotterdam has announced in 2016 it was leaving the market.
- Users of snuff and pruim tabak are concentrated amongst older adults notably those 50+.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Market context
- 03 Market size and structure
- 04 Production and trade
- 05 Taxation and retail prices
- 06 Manufacturers and brands
- 07 Usership
- 08 Operating constraints
- 09 Prospects and forecasts
- 10 Appendix