Sinochem Group Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sinochem Group Co Ltd (Sinochem) is a diversified holding company that carries out operations in energy, agriculture, chemicals, real estate, and finance services sectors. It is a state owned enterprise under the supervision of State-Owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). The company carries out the exploration and production of oil and gas, oil refining and trading, storage and logistics, distribution and retail. It also involves in financial leasing, life insurance, and securities investment and fund management business. Sinochem also carries out the development, sales, leasing and management of high-end commercial properties. The company has operations in various countries across Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, North America and South America. Sinochem is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Sinochem Group Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 26,2018: Unipec, Vitol poised to win tender to supply fuels to Bangladesh
Sep 21,2018: China may issue more fuel export quotas to refiners to prevent run cuts: sources
Sep 18,2018: China's Zhejiang Rongsheng buys first Oman oil ahead of refinery start-up
Sep 10,2018: China to build new ethylene complexes in petrochemical wave
Aug 29,2018: Sinochem HK Group Completed the Medium-Term Note RenewalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.