Simply Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Simply Energy (Simply Energy), a joint venture between Engie Australia Energy and Mitsui & Co Ltd, is an energy retailer that supplies electricity and gas to residential and commercial customers across Australia. It provides services to a diverse customer base, including residential, commercial and industrial (C&I) customers and small and medium businesses. Its C&I customer base include banking, manufacturing, retail, education, government, hospitality and others. Simple Energy offers energy on fixed price and flexible options. The company has operations spread across Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Simply Energy is headquartered in Balwyn, Victoria, Australia.
Simply Energy Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2018: Second virtual solar power plant to be built in Adelaide
Mar 28,2018: Simply Energy to build 8MW virtual power plant in Adelaide
Mar 22,2018: Simply Energy is now powering up the AFL and Etihad Stadium
Feb 01,2018: Simply Energy awards smart metering services contract to Landis+GyrReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Simply Energy - Key Facts
- Simply Energy - Key Employees
- Simply Energy - Key Employee Biographies
- Simply Energy - Key Operational Employees
- Simply Energy - Major Products and Services
- Simply Energy - History
- Simply Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Simply Energy - Business Description
- Simply Energy - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Simply Energy - Strengths
- Simply Energy - Weaknesses
- Simply Energy - Opportunities
- Simply Energy - Threats
- Simply Energy - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 28, 2018: Second virtual solar power plant to be built in Adelaide
- Mar 28, 2018: Simply Energy to build 8MW virtual power plant in Adelaide
- Mar 22, 2018: Simply Energy is now powering up the AFL and Etihad Stadium
- Feb 01, 2018: Simply Energy awards smart metering services contract to Landis+Gyr
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Simply Energy, Key Facts
- Simply Energy, Key Employees
- Simply Energy, Key Employee Biographies
- Simply Energy, Key Operational Employees
- Simply Energy, Major Products and Services
- Simply Energy, History
- Simply Energy, Key Competitors