Silver Fern Farms Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Silver Fern Farms Limited (Silver Fern Farms), formerly PPCS Limited, is a red meat processing company. It primarily offers beef, lamb, venison, and veal in various sizes, cuts, and nutrition compositions. The company also offers specialty items including sheep, and deer by-products; offals, fancy meats, wool hides; and pharmaceutical ingredients. Silver Fern Farms provides support programs to farmers in New Zealand. The company operates processing facilities across New Zealand. Silver Fern Farms sells its products through its international offices in,Germany, South Korea, the UAE, Hong Kong, Japan, and the UK and domestic offices in Dunedin, Hastings, and Christchurch, New Zealand. The company is jointly owned by Silver Fern Farms Co-operative and Shanghai Maling. Silver Fern Farms is headquartered in Dunedin, New Zealand.
Silver Fern Farms Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 07,2018: Silver Fern Farms Restaurant Awards 2018
Nov 28,2017: Zespri executive Simon Limmer new Silver Fern Farms chief
Jul 28,2017: Silver Fern CEO Dean Hamilton steps down
May 17,2017: Silver Fern Farms proposes plant closure, 370 jobs at stakeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.