Sibur Holding - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sibur Holding (Sibur) is a vertically integrated gas processing and petrochemicals company. Sibur is one of the major players in Russian petrochemical industry delivering large volumes of associated petroleum gas. The company offers liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, naphtha and natural gas liquids. Sibur also provides polyolefins, BOPP films, olefins, plastics and organic synthesis products, elastomers, methyl tertiary butyl ether, fuel additives, intermediates and other chemicals. The company serves customers operating in the energy, construction, automotive, fast moving consumer goods, chemical, and other industries. The company exports its products to regions such as, Europe, Asia and CIS countries and other countries. Sibur is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Sibur Holding Key Recent Developments
Oct 24,2017: Russia RDIF Hopes To Attract Saudi Investment Into Eurasia Drilling
Oct 05,2017: Gazprom And SIBUR Agree On Hydrocarbon Supplies Up To 2033
Oct 05,2017: Saudi Says 'flexible' On Russian Idea To Extend Oil Cuts To End-2018
Oct 05,2017: SIBUR, RDIF, Saudi Aramco And SABIC Signed Memorandums Of Understanding On Possible Cooperation In Russia And Saudi Arabia
Oct 05,2017: SIBUR, RDIF, Saudi Aramco And SABIC Signed Memorandums Of Understanding On Possible Cooperation In Russia And Saudi ArabiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.