SgurrEnergy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SgurrEnergy Ltd. (SgurrEnergy), a subsidiary of John Wood Group plc, is renewable energy and grid integration consultancy. The company provides engineering and technical advisory services for renewable projects. It has expertise in onshore and offshore wind; solar; wave and tidal; hydro; large-scale microgeneration; hydrogen; and hybrid renewable development projects. The company provides end-to-end consultancy services including full renewable energy project lifecycle development, due diligence and project management. SgurrEnergy offers these services to utilities, financiers, developers and other public and private sector organizations. The company has offices in Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Mexico, Norway, South Africa and the US. SgurrEnergy is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
SgurrEnergy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2017: SgurrEnergy expands its reach across the Middle East and North Africa
Jan 31, 2017: SgurrEnergy secures MeyGen asset management contract
Jan 19, 2017: SgurrEnergy advises on investment in world’s first floating offshore wind farm
Nov 30, 2016: SgurrEnergy officially unveils its state-of-the-art control centre
Nov 03, 2016: Jordan’s largest solar PV plant commissioned with SgurrEnergy supportReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.