Seoul National University Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH) is a healthcare service provider. It operates as the representative medical center of Korea. The hospital focuses on raising the standards of nation’s healthcare system, medical education, research and patient care. It offers services such as outpatient, inpatient, medical examination, billing and insurance, issuance service, emergency service and home care services. SNUH through its Department of Education and Research provides educational and training services for professors, specialists, residents, students and staff; and through its SNU Biomedical Research Institute carries out clinical research activities. The hospital’s International Healthcare Center provides medical services for international patients and offers services such as primary medical care, medical examination, follow-up of chronic adult disease, visa medical examination, cancer screening, and aviation medicine consultation services, among others. The hospital operates through its branches including Children's Hospital, Cancer Hospital, Healthcare System Gangnam Center, Bundang Hospital, and Boramae Hospital. SNUH is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Seoul National University Hospital Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: Seoul National University Hospital to Launch Syapse Precision Medicine Platform, in Cooperation with Megazone Corporation, for the First Time in the APAC Region
Jul 11,2018: SNUBH team finds new illness causing repeated dizziness
Jan 30,2018: Syapse Expands Precision Medicine to Asia through Partnerships with Seoul National University Hospital and Megazone
Nov 04,2017: Methotrexate drug holiday improves flu vaccine efficacy in rheumatoid arthritis patients
Sep 10,2017: Domestic artificial self-expandable pulmonary valve with minimized immune rejection to complete a clinical trial and ready to make headway into the overseas marketReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.