Senvion SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Senvion S.A. (Senvion) formerly Senvion S.a.r.l, is a renewable energy company that develops, produces and distributes onshore and offshore wind turbines and towers. It also offers project specific solutions such as turnkey, foundation construction, transport and installation, and service and maintenance solutions. The company monitors individual turbine performance, creates reports, and provides remote access to check overall output; and offers regular maintenance and repair services. Senvion also collects and analyzes its monitoring and maintenance service data to improve its current technology and develop new products. The company operates through subsidiaries in Europe. It serves customers in Australia, the US, Canada, France, Portugal, Austria, China and other countries. Senvion is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Senvion SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Senvion to supply turbines for 275MW TG East Wind project in US
Aug 23,2018: Brechfa Forest West Wind Farm Officially Opens
Aug 15,2018: Senvion secures 250MW conditional order for wind project in India
Aug 14,2018: Senvion confirms guidance for 2018
Aug 13,2018: Senvion secures 300MW wind turbine deal in SpainReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.