Sekisui House, Ltd. (1928) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sekisui House, Ltd. (Sekisui House) is an integrated real estate service provider. It offers a range of services such as planning; design and engineering; management and consulting; management and appraisal of real estate; contracting, construction and supervision of landscaping; and exterior construction. The company primarily undertakes brokerage, leasing, management and sale of real estate properties and condominiums; rental housing services; construction, and contracting of detached houses; remodeling services for residential properties; and development of office buildings and commercial facilities. The company also carries out other activities such as manufacturing and selling of construction materials, household electric appliances, furniture, interior decoration, housing and medical equipment and daily sundry goods. It also provides logistic and environmental services; and carries out purchase and sale of marketable securities; computer software and information processing system; and marketable securities; and real estate properties. Sekisui House undertakes real estate operations in Australia, China, Singapore, and the US. It also owns factory facilities in Ibaraki, Shizuoka, Yamaguchi, Miyagi and Hyogo prefectures in Japan. Sekisui House is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Sekisui House, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2018: Sekisui House chairman quit after fierce battle in boardroom
Feb 01,2018: Sekisui House Selected for Gold Class for 3 Years Running in RobecoSAM’s Sustainability Ratings
Nov 17,2017: Green Solutions Awards 2017 2nd Place Worldwide in Sustainable City Grand Prize
Jun 09,2017: Sekisui House announces consolidated financial results for the Q1 2017
Mar 09,2017: Sekisui House announces consolidated financial results for FY2016Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company