Scottish Power Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Scottish Power Ltd (Scottish Power), a subsidiary of Iberdrola SA, is an integrated energy company. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity, supplies gas, and provides energy management services. The company produces electricity from gas, hydro, pumped hydro storage, and on-shore and off-shore wind electricity generation assets. Scottish Power also operates gas storage facilities. It purchases gas and emissions allowances for the generation of electricity, electricity and gas for onward sale to customers, and optimizes gas storage. The company originates, develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy assets across the UK, France, Ireland and Germany. Scottish Power is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Scottish Power Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: ScottishPower Launches Smart Electric Vehicle Energy Tariff
May 04,2018: Scottish Power boss blasts onshore wind support embargo as “completely bonkers”
Apr 30,2018: Deutsche Windtechnik receives a new service contract in the United Kingdom
Apr 17,2018: £6.5 million Project to Modernise Power Supplies in Liverpool
Apr 13,2018: UK offshore wind industry announces Supply Chain Review led by former McLaren Group CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.