Saudi Arabian Oil Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saudi Arabian Oil Co (Saudi Aramco) is an integrated energy and chemcials company. It is a state-owned enterprise that carries out exploration, production and processing of crude oil and natural gas, refining, fractionation of natural gas, production of petrochemicals, and distribution of petroleum products and natural gas. The company owns and operates domestic refineries, and participates in five refineries with international partners in Saudi Arabia. It operates through a network of network of pipelines, bulk plants, air refueling sites, and terminals. The company has subsidiaries and joint ventures across the Americas, Far-East, European and other regions. Saudi Aramco is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabian Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2018: ExxonMobil signs framework agreement for proposed chemical complex in China
Sep 04,2018: Saudi Aramco awards contract to Baker Hughes for Marjan oil field
Sep 04,2018: Aramco plans to ship first crude oil to Malaysia JV refinery in Oct
Sep 04,2018: Saudi Aramco awards BHGE integrated services contract for Marjan field
Aug 29,2018: Yeochun NCC earmarks $666 mln to boost production of petrochemical materialsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.