SaskEnergy Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SaskEnergy Incorporated (SaskEnergy), a subsidiary of Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan, is a distributor of natural gas. It specializes in the distribution, transportation and storage of natural gas in Saskatchewan. The company works with independent natural gas retailers and contractors in Saskatchewan to provide customers easy access to natural gas appliances, service, financing and Natural Choice Services furnace maintenance services. SaskEnergy’s appliances comprise campfires, fireplaces, home heating, lighting, barbecues, cloth dryers, pool heaters and ranges. The members of its residential network offer up-to-date information related to natural gas, services, appliances and convenient in-store financing. The company provides natural gas to residential, farm, commercial and industrial customers in Saskatchewan. SaskEnergy is headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
SaskEnergy Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2016: November 21, 2016 - SaskEnergy Board Announces New President and CEO
Oct 12,2016: Cabinet Approves Saskenergy Rate Changes For November 1; Second Bill Decrease For Natural Gas Customers In 2016
Sep 20,2016: SaskEnergy Completes Investigation Into Prud’homme Cavern Wellhead Fire; Decommissions Affected Underground Storage Cavern
Jul 12,2016: Doug Kelln To Retire As Saskenergy President At The End Of 2016
Jul 12,2016: Public Safety, Customer Growth And Corporate Efficiency Initiatives Highlight SaskEnergy's 2015-2016 Annual ReportReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.