Santee Cooper - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Santee Cooper (Santee), formerly South Carolina Public Service Authority, is a state-owned electric and water utility. The company generates the electricity from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydro, biomass, landfill, and solar sources. It purchases, sells, and exchanges energy with other bulk electric suppliers for additional capacity and energy. Santee also operates an integrated transmission system owned by it and owned by Central Electric Power Cooperative. The company serves residential and commercial customers in Berkeley, Georgetown, and Horry counties; electric cooperatives, the cities of Bamberg and Georgetown; industrial customers; and member cities that form the Piedmont Municipal Power Agency. Santee is headquartered in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, the US.
Santee Cooper Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Failed SC nuclear project to cost typical Santee Cooper ratepayer $6,200
Jul 24,2018: David v. Goliath: Power companies dwarf solar in lobbying fight over SC’s energy future
Jul 19,2018: South Carolina co-ops want Supreme Court to stay out of nuclear fight with Santee Cooper
Jan 01,2018: Santee Cooper chairman reverses course and resigns after fighting Gov. Henry McMaster for his job
Dec 11,2017: Santee Cooper Board approves 2018 BudgetReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.